Hackberry portal Forum HACKberry Q&A Animation with Inventor Dynamic Simulation

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Hiroshi Yamaura 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Walter Holzwarth
    Participant

Good evening, and congratulations for this design. I’ve discovered it by accidence.
    IMO, I’ll never get to a real hand, but it was an interesting task for an animation. I’ve done it with Inventor 2015 Professional. I’m not familiar with this forum, but I’ll try a link:
    [video src="http://www.holzwarth-cad.net/Joomla/media/download/HackBerry-complete.mp4" /]
    Thanks, and Best regards
    Walter

Hiroshi Yamaura
    Keymaster

Walter,
    Thank you for making the animation!
    I really want to see that but I think there is a problem for me to open your URL.
    Could you please confirm the URL again?
    (If you kindly upload the Youtube, it is helpful for us to share your work.)

anyone else tried this? I am trying to simulate some movements before printing, any tips?
    thanks

Hiroshi Yamaura
    Keymaster

I found Walter’s video on his page.
    It’s really interesting. Thanks Walter!
    [video src="http://holzwarth-cad.net/Joomla/media/download/HackBerry-complete.mp4" /]

Hiroshi Yamaura
    Keymaster

Vicrorino,
    I add your question on the topic “Assembling” for other people’s understanding.

I don’t know if someone can help me but I downloaded the 3D parts and opened them on inventor, my question is .. has someone tried to make a new assembly and tried the movement inside inventor? without using servo motors and all the other stuff just giving them constraints… I want to make a new assembly and run it along with matlab (simulink) to make some tests inside Inventor, also anyone have a diagram or video on how the mechanism to move the fingers work?
    thanks for your time

As you can see on Walter’s video, Inventor can move this linkage mechanism.
    I’m not familiar with this kind of simulation, but maybe you have to disassemble sub-assembly(such as HbFinger01.asm) and give parts constraints in main assembly.

I think this kind of tutorial movie will help your work.

Nobody in our forum have tried simulation using Simlink for now.
    I hope your project will go well.

Thanks Hiroshi, Just re-assembled each finger with the correct constraints to the base of the hand, including also contact set to simulate the movement and it works…
    I will report my results with matlab (simulink)

🙂

Hiroshi Yamaura
    Keymaster

We’re really looking forward to your report. Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.