Hackberry portal Forum HACKberry Q&A buy Hardware

Tagged: 

This topic contains 18 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  entertainment and helpful 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Yue Shi
    Participant

Hi exiii community ,
    Where to buy hardware and electronics for the arm. The print seems straight forward. and the assembly isn’t very difficult. I dont know where to buy the hardware? is there a pack that contains all the pieces we need? I live in San Francisco US.

Cheers n Happy build

Hello Yue, Pikes Peak Makerspace in Colorado Springs, Colorado, is talking about getting hardware and electronics (springs, screws, bearings,the IR sensor – TPR-105 etc.) in bulk so they can distribute them to help US makers build HACKberry hands easier. They are non-profit and have a volunteer program to make the hands for kids. They plan to make the pcb for the electronics also. If enough people are interested in getting these parts from them, they got some grant money to do so. You can contact them at PikesPeakMakerSpace@gmail.com

Hiroshi Yamaura
    Keymaster

>Yue
    exiii wish to sell hardware kit but have not deal with it for now.

>Satima
    Thank you so much! That kind of kit is really helpful for spreading HACKberry.
    I’m now preparing for uploading garber data.
    Please let me know if I can be of any assistance to you.

Hiroshi, I’m glad to know you support our idea. It’s been time consuming and costly to get all the parts we need in the US. I really hope we can make it happen so other makers don’t need to go through this. I just saw the garber data and the figure you uploaded. That’s very helpful. We’ll let you know if we need anymore assistance.

Hiroshi Yamaura
    Keymaster

Thanks! Please get in touch anytime.
    By the way, I just updated the BOM list and added the sensor parts to the list. Please check it.

Nathaniel Branch
    Participant

I wanted to know if you could send me a parts list for the arm

Hiroshi Yamaura
    Keymaster

Nathaniel Branch
    Participant

thank you

Nathaniel Branch
    Participant

I’m in the 8th grade and we are wanting to build an arm for one of our asstint principle and i am in sc in the us

Nathaniel Branch
    Participant

where can i buy this hardware

Nathanie, I gathered the links to where we got the harware for HACKberry in the US. We still have yet to try the springs. The torsion spring we got for our first HACKberry is too big for the current design.

Nathaniel Branch
    Participant

OK thank you and it is nathaniel

Thank you for the correction, Nathaniel.

Nathaniel Branch
    Participant

your welcome

Flo Ovni
    Flo Ovni
    Participant

Hi everyone,
    I’m Florian, I came to visit you at Akiba 9th July 2015 and now I have the great opportunity to work on robotic arm control on my master degree. Do you have any lead to buy electronics parts in France?
    Best regards,
    Florian Carnini

Hiroshi Yamaura
    Keymaster

Hi Florian, sorry for my late reply.
    As for the parts list, please check the following link.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/116ThoPHAKhcy_gyfd6WqXMeeBQ91X1kE8dL2MeQv8go/edit?usp=sharing
    (It seems that “M Freard” had added the information about delivery in France. Thanks!)

Moreover, Nico’s assault would also be very helpful.
    http://exiii-hackberry.com/forums/users/nico_huchet/topics/

Myoelectric Exiii hand

Flo Ovni
    Flo Ovni
    Participant

Hi Hiroshi,
    Thank you for you answer, these are great links! I’m going to check all of that and we will create a topic about our advanced during the beginning of 2017 to share on our application.
    Thank you all,
    Florian

i want to buy this hand kit how can i ???????? any kind of information please ?

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.