Hackberry portal Forum HACKberry Readme Dual Color Printing

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Chris Dawson 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Ashton BmeStaff
    Participant

Hello. I recently got a Makerbot Replicator 2X that is capable of printing in dual colour. I would like to print the parts for the hand in dual colour (black and white) as in the image on the home page. I would like to know if there are .stl files that have been prepared for dual colour printing i.e files of images that have been split into regions of white and black.

Hiroshi Yamaura
    Keymaster

Hi Ashton,
    Check this topic. http://exiii-hackberry.com/forums/topic/color-separated-hackberry-without-painting/
    Maybe Yuki’s data is what you need.

Ashton BmeStaff
    Participant

Hello Hiroshi,

Thank you very much for your response and for sending the link. I really appreciate all that you are doing.

Yuki Ogasawara
    Keymaster

Hello Ashton.

I’m Yuki who Hiroshi introduced.
    I think you couldn’t download my data. Because i unlinked URL in that report. Now i fixed. And i’m sorry about it.

This is the newest data below. Use this please.
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B744VutF0sHtU0w3eWpWTWVObkE

Yuki

Arpit Kakkar
    Participant

nice printer

Leticia Luiza
    Participant

GOOD MORNING

Chris Dawson
    Participant

Hi there,
    Is it possible to get these separations done for the new version of the Hackberry?

The palm and back of the hand are one piece in the STEP files and Fusion 360, and it would be nice to have them separated so they could be printed with different orientations, or replaced. I’m working on the Left Hand version so ideally I’d like to see it done for both orientations.

If there’s an easy way to do this let me know, I’ve not been able to find a way to do this in F360 yet.

Thanks,
    Chris.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  Chris Dawson.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.