Congratulations! Nice to finally see your working HACKberry.
I ran out of smaller wires so you might try to redo the wires with smaller/softer stranded wires to make the assembling easier.
It should fit just fine.
You’re welcome Hiroshi.
Some people seem to have trouble with the electronics so we decided to include the complete built pcbs with the kits to help people speed up their progress and may backtrack from there to try to understand your schematics.
I thought I had to modify the palmbase to drop the converter down a little bit.
However, I didn’t have to (to make it work) so I didn’t think of worrying about it for the full scale hand.
Without modifying the 3d data, shortening the bosses (mounting hole for the converter) a little bit, would help.
Some of them have the capacitors sticking up a little bit,
so re-soldering and moving the capacitors down to flush on the pcb (converter) will help also.
It’s a little tight in there but it works.