Hackberry portal Forum HACKberry Q&A Several Components Missing

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Megan Emily Girczyc 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Megan Emily Girczyc
    Participant

I’m attempting to order the sensor board through Seeed, and there’s been a problem identifying the final component in the .csv, labelled U1 and QRE1113GR. I have attached the error message I got below. Seeed cannot identify the part, and it’s name is not listed anywhere so I could not find a substitute. Is there a comparable component on Seeed that I could substitute in easily? EDIT: Looking through the Excel sheet, I found the component through Mouser. I will try to add that through the purchase link and hope that works for the PCB board.

Secondly, the DC/DC converter is no longer available on Seeed with the same specs. Is this one from Tindie an appropriate substitute?

Thank you for any help you can offer.

Attachments:

Megan Emily Girczyc
    Participant

When I build the Hand PCB board on Seeed, it auto fills in the dimensions as 54.8 mm * 60.8mm. Is this appropriate to leave? Or should I update it to be the 100mm*100mm?

Additionally, the 3mm audio jack is no longer available. Is it this a good substitute? Can the two jacks, one on the hand board and one on the sensor board be the same?

The tactile switches on the schematics are longer than the ones listed on the Excel sheet. Is this extra length necessary for the later steps?
    Taller switches, or shorter switches?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.